Thursday, August 13, 2009

Update and Bed Rest Buddy!

I am already behind on my blog and I don't even have the trio yet! Not a good sign! Anyway, I went to the doctor today, I have actually been twice since my last post! I am staying "stable" I guess. Things are still the same so bed rest still seems to be a successful treatment in my case. I have to admit my feet are starting to swell, oh no! I am really bummed about that, hoping it will magically go away. I am still a bit stir crazy, but got permission to go to the lake this upcoming weekend to get a change of scenery! YAY! Last weekend I also went to the pool twice to help get some relief from all this weight! The only thing that sucks is that when you get out of the pool, it feels TWICE as heavy, UGH! Thanks to everyone who has come by to visit and brought lunch or dinner! It is always great to have visitors, I feel more connected to the outside world!

I also have to give a shout out to my bed rest buddy, SAMMIE! He is the best bed rest companion and he takes it VERY seriously as you can see from the photo. He has been doing some serious resting to help motivate me to stay on track I guess? He is a great snuggler and it would be super lonely without him! Only problem seems to be he is now back to hating his crate. When we went to the doctor today he went crazy, before I went on bed rest he would actually walk into the crate on his own. UH OH!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment