Saturday, November 14, 2009

One month Photos
















So I am determined to take a picture each month by their bears that were given to us to show how much they grow. I did take these on 10/24 but am just now posting them! Just looking at these I can't believe how much they have grown already! On Wednesday they weighed the following: Katerine, 8 lbs 11 oz; Campbell, 8 lbs 8 oz; Christian, 7 lbs 3 oz. Can you believe Katherine out weighs her brothers?

Christian is doing very well. The cardiologist actually took his feeding tube out and told me I was over feeding him! She said let the boy eat when he wants and don't force him to take more. YAY! I was just following the orders of the neonatologist, but we were actually hurting him. He did not gain any weight in 6 days so that is why we ended up at the cardiologist. She said his body was having to work so hard to digest his food that he was burning more calories than he took in! Poor kiddo. She also altered his meds to help him from breathing so hard, we go back Tuesday for a follow up. If he still does not gain weight we might have to do surgery to close his PDA. I am hoping this is not the case. Will keep you posted.

Other than that we are just hanging out and making it through each day! They are good babies I have to say. I actually get more sleep now than I did when I was pregnant! Funny! My mom started a 4 week leave of absence this week so I am so excited about that. She helps me get things done and it gives me freedom to go to the gym, run errands, etc.

Hope everyone is well!

Love,

Jen & Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment