Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I gave in!

So here we go, I started a blog. I swore I would never do this, but there is so much to share these days and it is hard to keep up! Thank goodness for Facebook and e-mail, those have helped me spread the word with any updates up to this point.

I guess I should start by saying the main reason we are starting this is because we are having triplets! I am sure this is old news to everyone, but you never know. We are expecting 2 boys and a girl on November 5th. I have to laugh as I type November 5th because there is NO freaking way I will last that long. Today is July 29th, 2009...one day shy of 26 weeks and I am one week into bed rest. The weight of these kiddos have opened my cervix more than my doctors are comfortable with so sitting all day every day is my newest prescription. Bed rest is in no way shape or form fun, but truly it was getting hard to move around. Part of me is glad I am forced to sit, just walking to get a drink of water practically calls for a nap these days! I am measuring about 8 weeks ahead of myself, so if that tells you anything...I am huge! We are really excited to meet this litter of ours, but know the longer they stay in the better! I am willing to do whatever it takes to keep them there!

I have a doctor appointment Thursday morning, so I will update everyone on the progress. I now have to go to the doctor weekly to make sure everyone is doing good. As of now I seem to be the only one suffering...well, probably Shelby too since he has to do EVERYTHING now, and I am not what most would term as "low maintenance"......at least all the babies look good and are growing on target! I just hope to stay home and out of the hospital!!!

Pray for us!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I am so glad that you finally started a blog! It is going to be a lot of fun to see your progress and then see those sweet babies! :)

    ReplyDelete